The new pocket conveyancer [electronic resource] : or, gentleman, tradesman, lawyer and attorney's magazine of law. Being a collection of choice approved precedents, Useful for all Lawyers, Attornies, Notaries, Clerks, Stewards, Agents, Merchants, Tradesmen, and especially Farmers and Country Gentlemen. Consisting of Agreements. Appointments. Assignments. Awards. Bargains and Sales. Bills of Sale. Bonds. Covenants. Declamations of Trust. Defeazances. Disclaimer. Exchanges. Deeds of Gift. Grants. Leases. Letters of Attorney. Letters of Licence and Composition. Memorials. Mortgages. Partitions. Partnership. Releases. Revocation. Separation. Settlements. Uses. Wills, &c. &c. Compiled from the best authors who have written on these Subjects, with the Addition of many excellent original Precedents. Mullum in Parvo. By a gentleman of Lincoln's Inn. ... .
- Standardized Title:
- Pocket conveyancer
- Dublin : printed for Elizabeth Watts, in Skinner-Row, M,DCC,LXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v. ; 12⁰.
- Conveyancing -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First published in London in 1760 as 'The pocket conveyancer'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T225946.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|