An elegy on the much lamented death of his Grace, Archibald Duke of Argyle, [sic] [electronic resource].
- [London, 1761]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Elegiac poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Oh! here's a sad and very dismal story,".
Verse framed by thick border rules.
Archibald, Duke of Argyll, died in London on 15 April 1761.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T225983.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|