The present high price of provisions in general, calls forth an exertion of the most watchful æconomy, amongst all ranks of people; towards attempting to reduce both their consumption and value; ... [electronic resource].
- [Ripon, 1796]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Food prices -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Economic conditions -- Early works to 1800.
- Single sheet verse.
- Place of Publication:
- England Ripon.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The proclamation is "By order of the mayor", and asks, inter alia, that "all ranks are requested, as a public duty, to give no more than ten pence per pound" for butter.
Dated at head: Ripon, 12th. February 1796.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T226931.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|