A few remarks upon some of the votes and resolutions of the Continental Congress, [electronic resource] : held at Philadelphia in September, and the Provincial Congress, held at Cambridge in November 1774. By a friend to peace and good order. Nine lines of Scripture texts].
- [Boston? : s.n.], Printed for the purchasers in 1775.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
20p. ; 4⁰.
- Massachusetts. Provincial Congress.
United States. Continental Congress.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Harrison Gray by Evans and Sabin.
Place of publication suggested by Evans.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 14074
Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 170a
English Short Title Catalog, W12214.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|