A discourse on psalmody [electronic resource] : in which it is cleary [sic] shewn that it is the duty of Christians to take the principal subjects and occasions of their psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, from the Gospel of Christ. With corrections and additions. By James Latta, A.M. Minister of the Gospel at Chesnut Level.
- Washington [Pa.] : Printed and sold by John Colerick, with permission of the author, 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,98p. ; 12⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Colossians III, 16-17 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Psalmody -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 33988
English Short Title Catalog, W13242.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|