A letter to Doctor Mather [electronic resource] : Occasioned by his disingenuous reflexions upon a certain pamphlet, entitled, Salvation for all men. By one who wishes well to him in common with mankind. [Two lines of Scripture texts].
- Boston : Printed and sold by T. and J. Fleet at the Bible and Heart in Cornhill, 1782.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,9,p. ; 4⁰.
- Chauncy, Charles, 1705-1787. Salvation for all men.
Mather, Samuel, 1706-1785. All men will not be saved forever.
Salvation -- Early works to 1800.
Universalism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In reply to Samuel Mather's 'All men will not be saved forever.' - Attributed to John Clarke by Evans.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 17492
English Short Title Catalog, W13497.
- Mather, Samuel, 1706-1785. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|