The laws of the state of New-Hampshire, [electronic resource] : passed at a session of the Honorable General Court, begun and holden at Exeter, December, 1799. Printed from attested copies.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1799-12)
- Portsmouth--New-Hampshire : Printed by John Melcher, printer to the state, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
p. ,542-561 ; 8⁰.
- Law -- New Hampshire -- Early works to 1800.1.
- Session laws.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Laws. December session, 1799.
Pagination continues the acts and laws published from 1797 (Evans 32536).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 38052
English Short Title Catalog, W14072.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|