Acts passed at a General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Virginia. [electronic resource] : Begun and held at the public buildings in the city of Richmond, on Monday the third day of May, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-four.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1784-05)
- Richmond : Printed by John Dunlap and James Hayes, printers to the Commonwealth, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
23,p. ; 2⁰.
- Virginia -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
- Session laws.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 18858
English Short Title Catalog, W14111.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|