Meditations and spiritual experiences of Thomas Shepard, [electronic resource] : late worthy and dear Pastor of the Church of Christ in Cambridge in New-England, from November 25. 1640--to December 27. 1641. Transcribed out of his own book, written with his own hand; and left by him to his son Thomas Shepard, with this word prefixed---Try all things, and hold fast that which is good.
- Boston : Printed and sold by Rogers and Fowle in Queen-Street, 1747.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vi,73,p. ; 12⁰.
- Christian life -- Meditations.
Christian life -- Meditations -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Issued as part of: Shepard, Thomas. Three valuable pieces. Boston, 1747 (Evans 6067).
The preface, dated August, 1747, is by David Brainard. Cf. Thomas Prince's preface to Three valuable pieces.
Booksellers' advertisement, p. [74-75].
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 6067
English Short Title Catalog, W17407.
- Brainerd, David, 1718-1747. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|