A Full state of the dispute betwixt the governor and the Commons House of Assembly of His Majesty's province of South Carolina, in America. [electronic resource] : With the proper vouchers and reasons in support of the proceedings of the House of Assembly, as transmitted to their agent in Great Britain.
- [Charleston, S.C.? : s.n.,], Printed in the year MDCCLXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,78p. ; 4⁰.
- Elections -- South Carolina.
Elections -- South Carolina -- Early works to 1800.
South Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
South Carolina -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- To Charles Garth, agent for South Carolina.
With a half-title.
Signed on p. 5: Your most obedient humble servants, Bn. Smith [and thirteen others].
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 9392
English Short Title Catalog, W17827.
- Smith, Benjamin, 1735-1790. , Author
Garth, Charles, ca. 1734-1784. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|