Christ standing for an ensign of the people [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at the Honourable and Ancient Artillery Company in Boston, June 5. 1738. Being the day of the finishing their first century. By Benjamin Colman, D.D. Published at the desire of many of the hearers. [One line from Exodus].
- Boston : Printed by J. Draper, for J. Edwards and S. Eliot in Cornhill, 1738.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,33,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Isaiah XI, 10. -- Sermons -- Early works 1800. -- Early works to 1800.
- Artillery election sermons -- 1738.
Century sermons -- 1738.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Dr. Colman's sermon to the Honourable Artillery Company. June 5. 1738.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 4231
English Short Title Catalog, W20021.
- Draper, John, 1702-1762, printer.
Edwards, Joseph, 1707-1777, bookseller.
Eliot, Samuel, 1713-1745, bookseller.
Green, Joseph, former owner.
Hubbard, Mr., former owner.
Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts. , Author
Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|