The dignity of man. [electronic resource] : A discourse addressed to the congregation in Franklin, upon the occasion of their receiving from Dr. Franklin, the mark of his respect, in a rich donation of books, appropriated to the use of a parish-library. By Nathanael Emmons, Pastor of the church in Franklin.
- Providence : Printed by Bennett Wheeler, in Westminster-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48 p. ; 8⁰.
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790.
Bible. O.T. Kings, !st, II, 2 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, American -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication to Benjamin Franklin dated March 1, 1787.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 20344
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1070
English Short Title Catalog, W20138.
- First Congregational Church (Franklin, Mass.) , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|