A discourse, delivered before His Honour Paul Brigham, Esquire, lieutenant governor, the Honourable Council, and House of Representatives, of the state of Vermont, at Windsor, October XII, MDCCXCVII. [electronic resource] : Being the day of general election. By Samuel Whiting, A.M. Pastor of a church in Rockingham.
- Printed at Rutland [Vt.] : by Josiah Fay, for the Hon. Legislature, MDCCXCVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
23,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Psalms CXXXIV, 3. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Election sermons -- Vermont.
Election sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Rutland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half title: 'Rev. Mr. Whiting's election sermon'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 33220
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 468
English Short Title Catalog, W20161.
- Brigham, Paul, 1745-1824. , Author
Vermont. General Assembly. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|