A discourse of the unspeakable misery of the departed spirits of the unregenerate in the prison of hell while reserved to the judgment of the great day. [electronic resource] : By the late Reverend and learned Mr. John Flavel. Taken from his treatise of the soul of man.
- Boston : Re-printed and sold by S. Kneeland, in Queen-Street, 1750.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48p. ; 12⁰.
- Bible -- Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, American -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 6499
English Short Title Catalog, W20187.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|