An humble attempt to repair the Christian temple [electronic resource]. A sermon, shewing the business of officers and private members in the church of Christ, and how their work should be performed; with some motives to excite professors ardently to engage in it. Preached in the city of Philadelphia, October 21st, 1783, at the opening of the Association, and published at their request. By Oliver Hart, A.M. [Five lines from Ephesians]
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Robert Aitken, at Pope's Head, in Market Street, M.DCC.LXXXV. 
50p. ; (12mo) .
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Running title: Christian temple.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements s2003 miunns
- Cited in:
- Evans, 19033
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW20483.
- Philadelphia Baptist Association. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for access by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|