A second letter from Phocion to the considerate citizens of New-York, [electronic resource] : containing remarks on Mentor's reply.
- New-York : Printed by Samuel Loudon, MDCCLXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
43,  p. ; 8⁰.
- Lidyard, Isaac. Mentor's reply to Phocion's letter.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Supporting moderate treatment of American loyalists; in reply to: Ledyard, Isaac. Mentor's reply to Phocion's letter.
Attributed to Hamilton by Evans.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 18516
English Short Title Catalog, W2491.
- Loudon, Samuel, 1727?-1813, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|