The by-laws and orders of the town of Boston; in the province of the Massachusetts-Bay, now in force. [electronic resource] : Revised in the year 1758.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- Boston : Printed and sold by Green & Russell, at their printing-office in Queen-Street, M.DCC.LVIII 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
16p. ; 4⁰.
- Ordinances, Municipal -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Law -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Early works to 1800.
Ordinances, Municipal -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 8086
English Short Title Catalog, W2872.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|