Calvinism improved; or, The Gospel illustrated as a system of real grace, issuing in the salvation of all men [electronic resource] : A posthumous work of the late Reverend Joseph Huntington, D.D. Minister of the First Church in Coventry, (Connecticut.) [Five lines of Scripture text].
- Printed at New-London, (Connecticut.) : By Samuel Green, M,DCC,XCVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxiii, , 26-331,  p. ; 8⁰.
- Calvinism -- Early works to 1800.
Salvation -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Running title: Treatise on universal salvation.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 30609
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 893
Johnson, H.A. New London, 1314
English Short Title Catalog, W2876.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|