A sermon preached before the Honorable Council, and the Honorable House of Representatives [electronic resource] : of the State of Massachusetts-Bay, in New-England, at Boston, May 26, 1779. Being the anniversary for the election of the Honorable Council. By Samuel Stillman, A.M. Pastor of the First Baptist Church in Boston.
- Other Title:
- Sermon preached before the Honorable Council ... May 26, 1779.
- Boston, New-England : printed by T. and J. Fleet, and J. Gill, 1779.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
38p. ; 8⁰.
- Massachusetts. Council.
Bible. N.T.. Matthew XXII, 21. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Election sermons -- Massachusetts.
Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Election sermons -- Massachusetts -- 1779.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Mr. Stillman's election sermon May 26, 1779'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 16537
English Short Title Catalog, W3242.
- Fleet, Thomas, 1732-1797, printer.
Fleet, John, 1734-1806, printer.
Gill, John, 1732-1785, printer.
Massachusetts. General Court , Author
Massachusetts. General Court.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|