Family prayer not to be neglected [electronic resource] : A discourse, wherein is opened, the nature of prayer in general, and the warrant for family prayer in particular: with answers to sundry excuses for the neglect thereof: and addresses to several sorts of persons. By Isaac Backus, Pastor o a church in Middleborough. [Two lines from Psalms].
- Newport [R.I.] : Printed by Samuel Hall, on the Parade, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
30p. ; 8⁰.
- Families -- Prayer-books and devotions.
Families -- Prayers and devotions -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Horizontal chain lines.
Advertisement to the reader dated: 'February 6, 1766'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 10232
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 347
English Short Title Catalog, W5417.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|