The guillotina, or A Democratic dirge, [electronic resource] : a poem. By the author of the "Democratiad." [Twelve lines of verse].
- Philadelphia : Sold at the Political Book-Store, South Front-Street, no. 8, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
14,  p. ; 8⁰.
- Political poetry, American.
Political poetry, American -- Early works to 1800.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797 -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Lemuel Hopkins in the Dictionary of American biography. Erroneously attributed to William Cobbett and Joel Barlow.
"Published by Thomas Bradford."--Colophon. Advertised in the Gazette of the United States, Jan. 13, 1796.
Also issued as the fourth title in: Select pamphlets: viz. 1. Political progress of Great Britain .. Philadelphia : Mathew Carey, 1796 (Evans 31173).
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 30591
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 205
Gaines, P. W. Cobbett, 177
English Short Title Catalog, W5509.
- Cobbett, William, 1763-1835 , Author
Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|