Temporary acts and laws of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- Boston; New-England : Printed by order of His Excellency the governor, Council and House of Representatives: and sold by Green and Russell in Queen-Street, MDCCLXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,x,,viii,179,p. ; 2⁰.
- Law -- Massachusetts -- Early works to 1800.
Session laws -- Massachusetts -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Temporary laws of the sessions Nov. 1736 through Jan. 1763. Continued by successive issues with continuous pagination through p. 528 (Evans 13410).
Title vignette: royal arms (Reilly 882).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 9430
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 695
English Short Title Catalog, W6331.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|