Ministers should carefully avoid giving offence in any thing [electronic resource] : Inculcated in a sermon preach'd at Cambridge, September 12. 1739. When the Reverend Samuel Cooke was ordain'd pastor of a church of Christ newly gather'd in that part of the town call'd Menatomy By Ebenezer Turell. A.M. Pastor of the church in Medford. [Three lines of Scripture texts].
- Boston : Printed by J. Draper, for J. Edwards in Cornhill, MDCCXL. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
29,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Corinthians, 2nd, VI, 3. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Turell's sermon at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Samuel Cooke, September 12. 1739.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 4614
English Short Title Catalog, W6557.
- Second Church (Cambridge, Mass.) , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|