Acts and laws, passed by the General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's English colony of Connecticut, in New-England, in America [electronic resource] : held at New-Haven, in said colony, on the second Thursday of October, in the ninth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Third, King of Great-Britain, &c. Annoq. Dom. 1769.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1769-10)
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed by Timothy Green, printer to the governor and Company of the colony of Connecticut, 1769.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
p. 347-348 : coat of arms ; 2⁰.
- Connecticut (Colony) -- Laws, statutes, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Legislation -- Connecticut.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title. At head of title: Anno regni Regis Georgii III. nono. Suppressing rogues, vagabonds, common beggars, &c.
Publication statement from colophon.
Title vignette: royal coat of arms (Reilly 891).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 11218
Johnson, H.A. New London, 872
English Short Title Catalog, W7467.
- Green, Timothy, 1737-1796, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|