A short history of late ecclesiastical oppressions in New-England and Vermont, [electronic resource] : by a citizen. In which is exhibited a statement of the violation of religious liberties, which are ratified by the Constitution of the United States.
- Richmond : Printed by James Lyon, at the office of the National magazine, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
19,p. ; 8⁰.
Calvinism -- Early works to 1800.
Freedom of religion -- New England -- Early works to 1800.
New England -- Church history -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Ogden by Evans.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 36006
English Short Title Catalog, W7615.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|