Acts and laws, made and passed by the General Assembly of the state of Connecticut, in America, [electronic resource] : holden at New-Haven, on the second Thursday of October, anno Dom. 1786.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1786-10)
- New-Haven : Printed by Thomas and Samuel Green, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
p. 347-350 ; 2⁰.
- Connecticut -- Laws, statutes, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
United States Connecticut Hartford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: state seal; preceded by headlines.
Imprint from colophon. "Notwithstanding the imprint given in the colophon this issue was probably printed at Hartford by Hudson and Goodwin in 1786."--Bates, A.C. Connecticut statute laws.
The official issue. (Evans)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 19573
English Short Title Catalog, W7624.
- Green, Thomas, 1735-1812, printer.
Green, Samuel, 1743-1799, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|