Father Abraham's almanack, (on an entire new plan.) For the year of our Lord, 1766. ... [electronic resource] : By Abraham Weatherwise, gent.
- Philadelphia : Printed by W. Dunlap, at the newest-printing-office, in Market-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p., l leaf of plates : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Almanacs, American -- 1766.
Almanacs, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1766.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Calculated by John Tobler. The astronomical notes on the calendar pages, with omissions for lack of space, are identical with those in his Pennnsylvania town and country-man's almanack for 1766, published at Germantown. All the calculations for the moon are duplicated throughout.
Advertised in the Pennsylvania gazette, Philadelphia, July 11, 1765.
The frontispiece is signed: H.D. (Henry Dawkins).
Abraham Weatherwise is a pseudonym.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 10203
Drake, M. Almanacs, 9882
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2179
English Short Title Catalog, W8278.
- Tobler, John, 1696-1765. , Author
Tobler, John, 1696-1765.
Dawkins, Henry, d. 1786?, engraver.
Dunlap, William, d. 1779, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|