Acts and laws passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England, [electronic resource] : begun & held at Boston, upon Wednesday the thirty-first day of May, 1732.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1732-05)
- [Boston : Printed by B. Green, 1732]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
p. 477-483, ; 2⁰.
- Session laws -- Massachusetts -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Pagination continues the session laws printed by Bartholomew Green from 1726 (Evans 2762).
Royal arms (Reilly 900) at head of title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 3565
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 375
English Short Title Catalog, W8455.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|