Extracts of two letters, [electronic resource] : wrote originally in German, from the Reverend Mr. Sorge, at Shilberg, in the Newmark, dated the 3d and 14th of October, 1758, to two of his friends; giving a particular and very affectionate account of the horrid cruelties and barbarities committed by the Russians on the King of Prussia's dominions, since the commencement of the present war. [One line from James].
- [Boston] : London: printed. Boston: re-printed and sold at Fowle and Draper's printing-office, opposite the Lion & Bell, in Marlborough-Street, MDCCLIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
v,,8-23,p. ; 12⁰.
- Seven Years' War, 1756-1763 -- Personal narratives.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication to the Tabernacle Congregation signed: G.W. [i.e., George Whitefield] London, March 10.
Printers' advertisement, p. .
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Bristol, B2074
Shipton & Mooney, 41078
English Short Title Catalog, W9446.
- Draper, Samuel, 1737-1767, printer.
Fowle, Zechariah, 1724-1776, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|