Electioneering for office defended, with some directions as to the process. [electronic resource] : A discourse delivered before His Excellency Thomas Chittenden, Esquire, governor, the Honorable Council, and House of Representatives, of the state of Vermont; at Rutland, October 14, 1796. By Dan Kent, Pastor of the Church of Christ in Benson. Printed by order of the legislature for Samuel Williams.
- [Rutland Vt. : Printed by John S. Hutchins, 1796]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
55,p. ; 12⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Luke XVI, 10 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Election sermons -- Vermont.
Election sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Rutland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Ascribed to the press of John S. Hutchins by McCorison.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 30655
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 391
English Short Title Catalog, W9705.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|