In Senate of the United States, January 23d, 1800. [electronic resource] : Ordered, that the memorial of the Connecticut Academy of Arts and Sciences; also, the memorial of the American Philosophical Society, communicated on the 10th instant, be printed for the use of Senate.
- [Philadelphia, 1800]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
7,p. ; 8⁰.
- Connecticut Academy of Arts and Sciences.
American Philosophical Society.
United States -- Population.
United States -- Census, 2nd, 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Both memorials concern material to be included in the 1800 census.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 38739
English Short Title Catalog, W982.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|