A moral reflection, on the sudden death of the two Miss Visschers, daughters of Col. John Visscher, of Green-Bush, [electronic resource] : who were unfortunately drowned in the River Hudson, March 15, 1790. Very respectfully inscribed to the disconsolate mourners, by their sympathizing friend, J.T.
- [Albany] : Printed and sold at Webster's printing-office, State-Street, Albany, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 4⁰.
- Visscher, Misses, d. 1790.
Visscher, John, Colonel.
Drowning -- Poetry.
Drowning -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Bristol, B7499
Shipton & Mooney, 45916
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 384
English Short Title Catalog, W26993.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|