Notes on the state of Virginia. [electronic resource] : By Thomas Jefferson.
- Second American edition.
- Philadelphia : Printed for Mathew Carey, no. 118, Market-Street, November 12, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,336p., folded leaf, folded leaf of plates : map ; 8⁰.
- Virginia -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Travel literature.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Map of Virginia by Samuel Lewis, engraved by James Smither.
With an initial advertisement and contents leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 27162
English Short Title Catalog, W28694.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|