An oration, delivered July 5th, 1784 [electronic resource] : at the request of the inhabitants of the town of Boston; in celebration of the anniversary of American independence. By Benjamin Hichborn, Esq; [Eight lines of Latin quotations].
- Boston; (Commonwealth of Massachusetts,) : Printed by John Gill, in Court-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
19,p. ; 4⁰.
- Fourth of july orations -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 18527
English Short Title Catalog, W28766.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|