A rejoinder to the Reverend Mr. Robert Abercrombie's late Remarks on a Fair narrative of the proceedings of the Presbytery of Boston, against himself [electronic resource] : Wherein his mistakes are detected, the most material grounds of his argument consider'd, the state of the case open'd, and his evasive and shuffling conduct exposed. By J. Parsons and D. McGregore. Ministers of the Gospel. Published by order of said Presbytery. [Three lines of quotations].
- Boston : Printed and sold by Green and Russell, at their printing-office in Queen-Street, M.DCC.LVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
27,p. ; 8⁰.
- Abercrombie, Robert, 1712-1780. Remarks on a late piece ..
Abercrombie, Robert, 1712-1780 -- Early works to 1800.
Presbytery of Boston (1745-1775). Fair narrative of the proceedings ... against the Reverend Mr. Robert Abercrombie.
Presbytery of Boston (1745-1775) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Errata."--p. 27.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 8224
English Short Title Catalog, W29008.
- McGregore, David, 1710-1777. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|