A sermon preached at Concord, June 6th 1799, [electronic resource] : before His Excellency the governor, the Honorable Council, Senate, and House of Representatives, of the state of New-Hampshire. By Seth Payson, A.M. Pastor of the church at Rindge.
- Portsmouth: New-Hampshire : Printed by John Melcher, printer to the state, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
23,  p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Ecclesiastes IX, 18 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Religion and state -- United States.
Sermons, American -- Early works to 1800.
Election sermons -- New Hampshire -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Election sermon, 1799.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 36049
English Short Title Catalog, W29238.
- New Hampshire. General Court. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|