A sermon preached in the 2d Precinct in Pembroke, N.E. [electronic resource] : before a company voluntarily formed, for the revival of military skill, &c. October 10, 1757. By Gad Hitchcock, A.M. Pastor of the Second Church in Pembroke.
- Boston, N.E. : Printed and sold by Edes and Gill, in Queen-Street, M,DCC,LVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
23,p. ; 8⁰.
- Sermons, American -- Early works to 1800.
Congregational churches -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'Mr. Hitchcock's sermon to a company voluntarily formed, &c.'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 7912
English Short Title Catalog, W29343.
- Edes, Benjamin, 1732-1803, printer.
Gill, John, 1732-1785, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|