A short description of the difference between the bond-woman and the free, [electronic resource] : as they are the two covenants. With the characters and condition of each of their children. By Isaac Backus, Pastor of a church in Middleborough. [Two lines of quotations].
- The second edition corrected. To which is now added, an answer to Mr. Frothingham's late letter concerning baptism.
- Boston : Printed and sold by Edes and Gill, in Queen-Street, M,DCC,LXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
83,p. ; 8⁰.
- Infant baptism.
Baptism -- Early works to 1800.
Infant baptism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edition statement transposed; precedes "By Isaac Backus .." on title page.
The appendix, p. -83, is in reply to Ebenezer Frothingham's "A letter treating upon the subject and mode of baptism." - Errata statement, p. 83.
Advertisement for works "Published by the author of this pamphlet, and sold by Philip Freeman, in Union-Street, Boston, and by Thomas Green, in Newport."--p. .
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 11557
English Short Title Catalog, W29415.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|