Some thoughts upon the spirit of infallibility, claimed by the Church of Rome [electronic resource] : offer'd at the anniversary Dudleian-Lecture, at Harvard-College in Cambridge, May 11. 1757. By Edward Wigglesworth, D.D. And Hollisian Professor of Divinity.
- Boston; New-England : Printed and sold by John Draper, in Cornhill, MDCCLVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
31,p. ; 8⁰.
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. N.T. John, 1st, IV, 1 -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Dr. Wigglesworth's discourse at the Dudleian-lecture, at Harvard-College in Cambridge, New-England, May 11. 1757.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 8064
English Short Title Catalog, W29464.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|