Valour for the truth [electronic resource] : In a sermon, for substance, preached in the Presbyterian congregation at Newbury-Port, April 23d, 1767. By Aaron Hutchinson, A.M. Pastor of the Church of Christ in Grafton. Published at the desire of the hearers. [Six lines of Scripture texts].
- Boston, New-England : Printed and sold by Thomas & John Fleet, in Cornhill, 1767.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
23,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Jeremiah IX, 3. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Hutchinson's sermon delivered at Newbury-Port, April 23d, MDCCLXVII.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, W29649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|