The bonds of baptism [electronic resource] : shewing, I. That those under the Gospel, should seek baptism for themselves and their children. II. When those baptiz'd in infancy, grow up to years of understanding; they should renew their covenant with God. By Benjamin Wadsworth, A.M. Pastor of a church of Christ in Boston, New-England. [Seven lines from Matthew].
- Boston : Printed by B. Green, sold by B. Eliot, at his shop, 1717.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,31,p. ; 12⁰.
Baptism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Bookseller's advertisement, p. 31.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 1934
English Short Title Catalog, W29992.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|