Britain's mercies, and Britain's duty [electronic resource] : represented in a sermon preach'd at the new-building in Philadelphia, on Sunday August 24, 1746. Occasioned by the suppression of the late unnatural rebellion. By George Whitefield, A.B. late of Pembroke-College, Oxon.
- The second edition.
- Boston : Printed and sold by S. Kneeland and T. Green in Queen-Street, 1746.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
22,p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms CV, 45 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Jacobite Rebellion, 1745-1746.
Jacobite Rebellion, 1745-1746 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Whitefield's sermon on the suppression of the late unnatural rebellion.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 5884
English Short Title Catalog, W30058.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|