A sermon, preached before His Excellency the govenor [sic] of Maryland, and both Houses of Assembly, at Annapolis, December 13, 1754. [electronic resource] : By James Sterling, A.M. Rector of St. Paul's Parish, in Kent County.
- Annapolis : Printed by Jonas Green, printer to the province, MDCCLV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vii,,9-48p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Galatians IV, 18. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763 -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Annapolis.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Sterling's sermon, preached before the governor, and both Houses of Assembly, December 13, 1754.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 7574
Wroth, L.C. Maryland, 186
English Short Title Catalog, W31762.
- Maryland. General Assembly. , Author
Maryland. Governor (1753-1769 : Sharpe) , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|