Eulogy on the illustrious George Washington. [electronic resource] : Pronounced at Milton, twenty-second February, 1800. By Charles Pinckney Sumner.
- Dedham [Mass.] : Printed by H. Mann, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 -- Sermons.
Washington, George, 1732-1799 -- Death and burial -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Dedham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sabin notes two states of gathering [A]. The first has "the rites of his death" on p. 6, lines 3-4. Corrected in the second state to "the night of his death". Sabin also notes three different tailpieces, a setting sun, a flying eagle, and a scroll.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 38586
Stillwell, M.B. Washington eulogies, 229
English Short Title Catalog, W32112.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|