Plaster saints : a high comedy in three movements / by Israel Zangwill.
- Other records:
- New York : The Macmillan Company, 1915, c1914.
, 211,  p. ; 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- With half-title.
"Copyright, 1914 By The Macmillan Company."
" ... first produced at the Comedy Theatre, Saturday, May 13, 1914."
Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
Dark blue cloth covers with blind stamped design on front cover. Front cover and spine letttered in gold.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has perforated stamp "With The Compliments of The Macmillan Co." on t.p.
Culture Class Collection copy has slip "This book is furnished for editorial purposes by the New York publishers, The Macmillan Company, 66 Fifth Avenue, and it is respectfully suggested in the interest of your reades, that any review or notice you may be pleased to publish should mention their name and address, as publishers, and the price of the book, which is $1.25 Net." facing last page.
- Penn Provenance:
- Speiser, Maurice J. (Maurice Joseph), b. 1880 (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Speiser, Mrs. (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|