American biography: or, An historical account of those persons who have been distinguished in America, as adventurers, statesmen, philosophers, divines, warriors, authors, and other remarkable characters [electronic resource] : Comprehending a recital of the events connected with their lives and actions. ... By Jeremy Belknap, D.D. Published according to act of Congress. .
- Printed at Boston : by Isaiah Thomas and Ebenezer T. Andrews. Faust's statue, no 45, Newbury Street, MDCCXCIV. [1794-1798]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v. ; 8⁰.
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Massachusetts Worcester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An intended third volume was never published.
Imprint of v. 2 varies: Printed at Boston, by Isaiah Thomas and E.T. Andrews, sold by them, and the other booksellers in Boston; by I. Thomas, Worcester; by Thomas, Andrews & Penniman, Albany; and by Thomas, Andrews & Butler, Baltimore, July, 1798.
Vol. 1: 416 p.; v. 2: , viii, , 10-476 p. In some copies the first leaf of v. 2 is bound at the end of the volume.
BAL notes variants printed on thick and thin paper.
Errata statements, v. 1, p. 410; v. 2, p. 476.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 26637
English Short Title Catalog, W37186.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|