An apology for Christianity. [electronic resource] : In a series of letters, addressed to Edward Gibbon, Esq; author of The history of the decline and fall of the Roman empire. Being a necessary and instructive appendix thereto. By R. Watson, D.D. F.R.S. Lord Bishop of Landaff, and Regius Professor of Divinity in the University of Cambridge.
- The first American edition.
- Printed at Providence (R. Island) : by Carter and Wilkinson, and sold at their book-store, opposite the market, M,DCC,XCIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,155,p. ; 4⁰.
- Gibbon, Edward, 1737-1794. History of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire.
Gibbon, Edward, 1737-1794. History of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire -- Early works to 1800.
Church history -- Primitive and early church.
Apologetics -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Watson's apology for Christianity.
Error in paging: p. 140 misnumbered 401.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 28033
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1396
English Short Title Catalog, W37806.
- Gibbon, Edward, 1737-1794 , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|