The dangers of our national prosperity; and the way to avoid them [electronic resource] : A sermon, preached before the General Assembly of the state of Connecticut, at Hartford, May 12th, 1785. By Samuel Wales, D.D. professor of divinity at Yale-College. [Ten lines of quotations].
- Hartford : Printed by Barlow & Babcock, M,DCC,LXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
38,  p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Deuteronomy VIII, 11-14 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, American -- Early works to 1800.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1789 -- Sermons.
- Election sermons -- Connecticut -- 1785.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Doctor Wales's election sermon. M,DCC,LXXXV.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1559
English Short Title Catalog, W37838.
- Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812, printer.
Babcock, Elisha, 1753-1821, printer.
Connecticut. General Assembly. , Author
Connecticut. General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|