Zeal for religion recommended [electronic resource] : in a sermon preach'd at the assizes at Salop, August the 4th, 1710. By Fred. Cornewall, M.A. Vicar of Bromfield, and Lecturer of Ludlow in the County of Salop. Publish'd at the Unanimous Request of the High-Sheriff, and the Gentlemen of the Grand Jury of the said County.
- London : printed for Edward Robinson Bookseller in Ludlow, and sold by W. Taylor at the Ship in Paternoster-Row [London], 1710.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
23,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Galatians IV, 18. -- Sermons.
Great Britain -- History -- 1710.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price 3 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T52918.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|