Some memoirs of the life of John Radcliffe, [electronic resource] : M.D. Interspersed with several original letters: also a true copy of his last will and testament.
- London : printed for E. Curll, at the Dial and Bible against St. Dunstan's Church in Fleet-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,96,viiip. ; 8⁰.
- Radcliffe, John, 1650-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By William Pittis.
Also issued, without the titlepage, as part of: 'The lives and characters of the most illustrious persons', London, 1716.
Price from imprint: Price 1 s. 6 d. Stitch'd, 2 s. in Sheep, 2 s. 6 d. in Calf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T53258.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|